Every time I sit down to confront this page, it all blanks out. I dropped out of high school my sophomore year and ran out of my small town known as Hanover, New Hampshire. It started in seventh grade, the worst year of my life. I spent a lot of time in the room between the vice principles office and the photocopy machine, a small cubical known as the suspension room (I became very popular there). I spend 6 hours inside that room, and I spent each one fantasizing about how I would torture them if I had the chance.
The first place that I ever felt truly comfortable in was the art room. I spent a lot of time doing drugs (mainly acid) and found myself homeless in San Francisco for a few months. The first time I got high it was like someone cut off a straightjacket. But is it Self Medication or chemical self-acceptance? My life consisted of drugs, money, and rules of conduct.
I went back home with my family, trying to get sober again. I even re enrolled to my old high school, the Putney School. I plan on going to Landmark College and I am not sure from there.
-David
Comments
Post a Comment