Skip to main content
I really enjoy playing soccer everyday. I am very good at it. Soccer is fun and easy for me. My mom, dad and Billy say I am like a superstar. I can play soccer whenever I want because I live in Manhattan Beach, California.
        I go to Pennycamp Elementary School. My siblings also went here. I am currently starting the 3rd grade. I am not a fan of this school or even school in general. I am not smart enough. Last year my teacher, Mrs . C, told me I should be ashamed of myself because I wasn’t as smart as everyone else. She treated me differently than the other students. I could tell by her body language. She didn’t like me every much. She put me with the not good readers. It made me very sad. My mom took me to the doctor, he said I was depressed… whatever that means. I HATED MY TEACHER. I HATED HER SO MUCH… I imagined killing her once.

        Well now I am in 3rd grade. I don’t have to worry about her and her stupid classwork. I got Mr. Rosnebaum as a teacher now. He is so cool!!!! He told me I don’t have to worry about spelling and stupid work like that. We talked about sports. I feel so much happier being around him and having him as my teacher now. I can’t wait to have a whole school year with him!!
-Jonathan

Comments